Friday, July 9, 2010

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Review


A stylish 5-door hatchback from Mitsubishi turns a few heads with its good looks inside and out. At first glance it looks like a bit of a throwback to the days of those cars like the Dodge Daytona to me. I mean when is the last time you thought about a hatchback? Probably about the time you first heard about a real chance of a cure for hair loss.

Sportronic Paddle Shifters, a Turbocharger with a front mounted intercooler, All-Wheel drive (just in case!), Sport-Tuned suspension and anti-lock brakes even thrown in to help insure safety. Although not a large vehicle, the Ralliart boasts 237 horses and combines them with enough torque to make anyone who loves to scream off the line proud (253 lbs ft at 2500 rpm). I find it hard to resist pouncing on the accelerator everytime I fire this baby up.

Oh, I need to point out the convenience of keyless entry and even keyless start. The $30k pocket rocket has many of the same features of a $140k BMW 760, and, I might add even a few that aren’t found on any vehicle costing four times the price. Full review

No comments: