Saturday, April 7, 2012

A New Security System

Contribution by Kennith Griffin

I recently returned from a week long visit to see my daughter and her family. It had been a while since I had spent quality time with my grandsons and I was having withdrawals. I was fortunate to go when I could see them play several soccer matches. I typically do not get to enjoy them playing sports because most of their games are during the week and I am usually there on the weekend. I live three and a half hours away so I cannot just up and go at a moment’s notice to watch one of them play. One evening, while I was there, I sat with the kids while my daughter and son-in-law attended a political fundraiser. My daughter told me that they had recently called Security Systems Newry and installed a new system and gave me the code in case we went out. We left the house long enough to run an errand, take one of my grandsons’ friends home, and pick up some dinner. When we returned, I was able to turn off the alarm as instructed.

No comments: