Monday, April 30, 2012

2013 Lexus GS 350 Review

Looks like this might just be the 20th anniversary of the Lexus GS right? I believe the first was made in 1993. So...2013-1993=20 am I right? Man I am awesome at math. I think I even have a couple plastic model cars of this car.

Well...since we have all established that I am a math savant...let's actually talk about the 2013 LExus GS 350. The 4th generation Lexus GS, is all-new for 2013, and builds on previous strengths and adds ability -- with no loss of the expected comfort and convenience. Most apparently, the styling is more emotive. Under the bold new skin is an improved chassis platform with a revised suspension system and multiple drive modes for the mostly-familiar drivetrain to take advantage of. There's an F-Sport performance package that brings some of the character of the IS-F sports sedan or even LF-A supercar to the GS. And that performance increase comes with no loss of fuel efficiency, but, rather, with improved efficiency. full review

No comments: