Monday, December 15, 2008

2009 Volkswagen Tiguan S Review

I don't know about you, but I have always had a small place in my heart for VW automobiles. I don't know why. Maybe it is growing up playing "Slug-Bug" while riding around with my brothers and sisters in which we would punch eachother int he arm every time we saw a VW bug on the road, or they make great cars. Can't ever see a red bug on the road anymore with out flinching and thinking of the words "SLUGBUG RED!". Oh to be a youngest sibling...anyways

Crossovers are pretty lame cars for the most part. They are like eating veggies and good for you, but boring to drive most of the time when you would ratyher drive a sporty car and get a quick boost to your looks with Apidexin than take the hard road. According to this review, however the Tiguan S from Volkswagon is not one of those grandpa automobiles.

No comments: