Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid Review

Been a while since I posted anything about a hybrid. Saw a few hybrid reviews up on Auto channel so I figured I'd introduce the 2008 Camry Hybrid to send you in the right direction if you are looking at one this year. After visiting with my grandmother who has fibromyalgia this holliday I was kind of on the subject so I figured I'd look into it a bit. She was talking about purchasing this very car so I thought I would check out a Camry Hybrid review.

Other than better fuel economy, people buy hybrids for a number of reasons. Reducing carbon dioxide emissions is one, and reducing America's dependence on imported oil is another. A third (and less valid) one is that morally superior feeling one gets from owning a car with a hybrid badge. But up to this point, buying a hybrid for financial reasons has been a questionable decision. Quite simply, the price premium for all that high-tech equipment would take years to recoup through fuel savings (and even government tax rebates). The 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid could change that. Full Review

No comments: