Monday, February 5, 2007

SI Swimsuit Issue

More ladies for you to gaze at gentlemen. This time I want to give you a heads up about the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue that will be on the shelves on February 14th. SI Swimsuit Day rather than Valentine's Day for all you that want to actually see a good looking woman that day with very little on ;).

I've always been a fan of the issue. When I was a growing boy with raging hormones I wanted to get subscribed to SI simply so I could get this issue and fortunately my parents let me keep it. I had these pictures posted all over my walls growing up and was a huge fan of the issue.

You can also get some cell phone wallpapers from SI Mobile straight from the photo shoots including Victoria's Secret model Heidi Klum, Marisa Miller, Ana Beatriz Barros, tennis star Maria Sharapova, Molly Sims and 2005 SI cover girl Carolyn Murphy. Classic SI cover girl wallpapers from past years that are also featured on the site include three-time cover girl Elle Macpherson ('87, '88, '94) and Kathy Ireland ('92, '94).Over 50 models are available for immediate download as animated screensavers, video clips, and even video ring tones.

NOTE TO BLOGGERS: If you choose to purchase cell phone wallpapers off the site, you will be asked to provide some personal information to ensure delivery. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party.



No comments: