Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Mint Credit Cards

The Mint credit card has two models that you can get of the showroom floor. The original and the MC2 which has the bottom corner chopped off and is said to be the first change to the look of a UK credit card in 37 years. For balance transfers this card offers a 0% interest rate until December of this year which is a decent time frame to get some extra debt paid down with out getting crunched with interest.

I don't know about you, but I hate to shop. I swear no one "needs" anything that I have to buy things for and it is such a hassle to try and come up with that great gift for someone that has everything. The Mint Gift Card was introduced vback in September of last year and is the solution that I would be looking for if I didn't like to shop. Works like a credit card, but is pre-paid. You can use it in almost any location so compared to a gift voucher it is much more useful. That's the other thing I have issues with too. Figuring out where to even get a gift certificate for someone. HAving something that works universally in most places is very much appreciated.

No comments: