Saturday, February 25, 2012

Jeep First Domestic Car Company w/ 2 Million Facebook Fans

Not sure about you, but I've pretty much flushed Facebook as a social media page of keeping in contact with the friends the same place that Myspace is. It now is nothing more to me than an annoyance for how strong it resides in Google search for anyone, or any company that has a page. Being a "fan" of something to me is absurd when it is an actually company. Do I really need to know what JEEP is talking about? God no. IF I did...Twitter is much easier to keep track of these things than giving up personal data.

Anyways, congrats Jeep for becoming the first 2 million fan car company in the U.S. Spam, spam away friends. That's what it is for after all. Not even going to post quotes about the "milestone". It's insignificant other than for those that want a place to spam their own stuff on their wall. Maybe they will recognize it with a solar address plaques;)

No comments: