Friday, February 17, 2012

4 Keys To Being a Smart Car Buyer

Most people love to go out and browse new cars. Test driving them is a blast usually. As long as a salesman isn't breathing down your neck the entire time that is. One that really doesn't want to do his job anyways and just wants to sell you whatever car catches your eye as fast as they can. Assuming you pass a credit check that is.

Most people also dread having to make the decision on what car is right for them, or if they are getting ripped off. We shouldn't feel like we got screwed when we buy a car should we? Last thing I want to do is have to get some durham cleaning services to hose me down after I sign my new title to get the grease off me.

Here are 4 key lessons you should take with you into any car buying trip.

No comments: