Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Love my Kids

Thanks for the post, Lorraine Gregory

I love that my kids are finally old enough to be entertained by the TV. I thought for the longest time they were never going to have the attention span to sit through a whole show but all of a sudden they’re able to sit down in front of Sesame Street or Dora and be quiet for a whole half hour at a time. I just can’t believe that after all this time I’m finally getting some time to really get things done and make sure the house is clean and dinner is cooked and all that. Who would have thought I’d be one of those moms who relied on HD cable to watch her kids for her? It’s just really hard when you work from home and you count on being able to have some tie without toddlers hanging off your legs to get things done? I didn’t ever realize it was this hard to entertain kids and I have a newfound respect for my mom because she’s really great about that.

No comments: