Wednesday, June 22, 2011

2011 Audi A4 2.0T quattro Review

Audi is a brand that I rarely consider. Not because I don't find the automobiles to be pleasing, or that they aren't very well designed, but either they aren't marketing that well in my area, or overall. Even the reviewers I see state such things as "cult status" when referring to Audi in luxury sedan categories, or "quietly making a name for itself". This pretty much confirms my lack of notice to the brand most years simply because they aren't in the forefront usually.

While not everyone is tossing their Thermarest Neo Air Sleeping Pad into the back of their SUV and heading into the mountains, or buying hybrids, or trying to go green, it seems to be what patrols the headlines. The luxury brands we all know like Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, and even Jaguar are much more likley to be talked about than Audis from what I have noticed. Why?

This review for the 2011 Audi A4 quattro has some good insights into the company and their cars. Talking in a highly favorable tone when discussing not only this car, but the entire brand in general.

No comments: