Friday, January 26, 2007

Here postie postie postie

Here we go. Another puzzle piece depicting the winner of a HP Photosmart M527 digital camera through a previous PPP Opportunity. This time it was a postie named Michelle. HP has been a great sponsor of PPP and they keep pouring it on.

They have some great Digital Photo Printing available at that link so give them some love like they give us love.

I guess everyone is here looking for the next piece of the puzzle. I’ll bet nobody finds this one unless I give it away. If you see this you are pretty luck I would guess. This may be one of those random ones that nobody ever picks up on.



HP sponsored this post.

3 comments:

Blueyes said...

Actually I nabbed this one too before the site went down nana :D

Rip said...

LOL...I noticed it was still up after I took it. Probably about 20 people have it.

Jennifer said...

You'll have to be trickier than that!! You'd be surprised by the places posties can dig puzzle pieces out of.