Friday, August 2, 2013

Classic Bose Wireless Soundlink

Ever since I purchased my first real iPod, that first one with the video on it that had 80 GB of storage space, I have had some sort of Bose mobile speaker system. While the technologies of the mobile devices have moved on considerably since then, so have the Bose mobile speaker systems. When I first started out it almost always had to be docked so every time I went on to the newest technology I was risking the loss of my great Bose system designed for such devices. As you can imagine this could get a little expensive for those of us that wanted to bring our portable music studio to every party with them, which is exactly what it was like with 10,000 songs and a Bose system. You can't beat the sound and the size of showing up at a party with it and limitless music.

Now we have much better tech with products like the classic bose soundlink wireless mobile speaker at guitar center. This is where you can connect Bluetooth devices instead of docking. Making it much more versatile to work with all your mobile devices that support Bluetooth. Tablets, laptops, and your music devices. Portable DJ Booths just keep getting easier for the party traveler.

1 comment:

Maryam said...

Your content is such like that nobody will stop to come back that’s really rewarding.
View the latest offers