Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Guitar Strings

I have always use the 10's on my electric guitars. Usually the Fender version, but I have dabbled in quite a few others. I haven't even considered trying to find another thickness at all. I'm pretty sure that is the standard and most used size, but I haven't really ever thought much about it. It is just what I am used to and I couldn't even tell you what the difference is between feeling, or sound for another thickness. Looking at the Guitar Strings at guitar center I see that basiclaly is what people make, and buy. Accoustic seems to have a different thickness of like 12's, but honestly I am not quite sure how that impacts the sound of the music. The reviews there will probalby enlighten you a bit more in that regard as they have for me anyways.

No comments: