Thursday, March 8, 2012

Moving Decisions

Thanks for the guest post by Bradly Watkins

I hate moving, because I have to make so many decisions. The most difficult thing to do is find a place to live. I always ask myself if I should buy, but because I am the most indecisive person in the world, I always end up renting. Buying would be too much of a commitment, and what would happen if I didn’t like the house? Once I have that done, I feel a small sense of relief, but I know there is still many other things to get done. The next step is finding reliable movers. Then, I move on to utilities. I transfer my electricity, and then go to http://www.directstartv.com/ to decide on a satellite TV package. Am I going to spring for the expensive pay channels, or will I keep it basic? I usually end up going with a big expensive package even thought I hardly ever have time for TV. And then I move on to the worst part: decorating. I have absolutely no style when it comes to my home, so I usually depend on my sister to help me with the finishing touches.

No comments: