Thursday, October 27, 2011

Studio Alarm

Contributed by Vickie Tyson

I have been looking into getting an alarm system for my studio. I have a hair studio that is behind my house. I don’t really see that many client, but usually work about two to three days a week. I read reviews on the internet and after reading ADT Reviews that were consistently better than most, I decided that it was time. I felt like I needed to get an alarm system for the studio because recently there have been break-ins into hair studios around town. I know that it sounds crazy, but apparently, there is a big black market for hair tools. I guess it is because hair dryers and irons are costing upwards of two hundred dollars now a days ( for professional ones). I never keep any cash in the register, but some studios have had petty cash stolen and in some cases even had their computers stolen. I know it isn’t a one hundred percent break-in safe, but it definitely makes me feel a lot safer!