Thursday, August 25, 2011

Being rational with my daughter about her dorm room set up

Guest post written by Whitney Thomas

My daughter is what you may call a dreamer. She decides that she wants to do something, no matter how outrageous it is, and then sets her mind to meeting that goal. A lot of the time she actually is successful than it, but every once in a while she gets a little too ambitious and I can't of have to hold her back. Well, right now she has some really huge aspirations for how she's going to decorate her dorm room, but I've had to remind her about fire codes and that she'll be sharing this room with a complete stranger that may not be so enthusiastic about her outlandish interior design work.

I've been looking up some decorating ideas for her to use in the meantime and one night last week while I was doing that, I came across the website CLEARWIRELESSINTERNET4g.com and after I looked through it some I decided to change over our home internet service to the provider.

I did find some pretty neat dorm room designs that she's actually liked. Plus these are a lot more reasonable than the ones that she had thought of originally.

No comments: