Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2011 Jaguar XJ Review

That's my car right there. Jaguars I love them. Nothing better than a badass Jaguar to me. With the debut of the newest XJ in 2010, the remake of the Jaguar lineup was completed, and stylistic nostalgia became nostalgia.

The 2011 Jaguar XJ is one pretty looking ride. Kicking back with a
discount davidoff cigars while cruising the town has never been more stylish.

Of course I can't afford one so all I can do is read reviews of people that get to driv them for free. Silly car testers. How nice of a job would that be if you really think about it? You get to chill out in Jaguars, BMWs, Mercedes, and LExus' for your job and likely get to keep them for a week or so and take a lkong trip. HEad out of town and hit up the hotels like you are a high roller and bag some girls :).

Here is the review I read.

No comments: