Monday, January 3, 2011

Half Of Britain's Drivers Have Had Sex In a Car?

Now don't get me wrong...I've had sex in a car so I suppose this number is probably accurate. I mean if I've done it it has to have been done by many people. I'm not one for having to go out of my way to have sex in public just to get around parents, or get out of the house. Just sort of whatever. I'm probably more likely to have to ask for a paternity test than most people are so I'm not exactly hanging out with proper young ladies...;D

It’s an unusual way to burn off the Christmas turkey, but 54% of Brits admit to having had sex in a car, according to research by Autoquake.com, the UK’s leading online car retailer.

In spite of being cramped and the risk of getting caught, 22% say sex on four wheels is a fantastic experience. However, 32% think sex in a car is overrated (sex is never overrated these people are nuts).

No comments: