Sunday, March 9, 2008

2008 Ford Shelby GT Wins Motor Trend Ponycar War

Shelby and Ford once again proved to be a winning combination when Motor Trend announced the champion of its “Pony Expressed” comparison test in its April 2008 issue.

This car is amazing. I wish I had some video for it to put up, but unfortunately I do not. Maybe in a couple days. Hopefully I remember to do it since I will have a hard enough time remembering to set my Chopard watch a head an hour on Saturday for the Daylight Savings Time change. Spring A Head, Fall Back is the way to remember. Now if there was just a good way to remember the date...lol

“The Shelby GT is a well-balanced, fun to drive machine that draws upon our experience of making Mustangs go faster,” said Amy Boylan, president of Shelby Autos. “Every lesson we learned while earning our stripes over the past 46 years is built into these ponycars. The competition was fierce with three very good cars in this test, so I’m proud that the Ford Shelby GT has earned another victory for both Team Shelby and every Ford Shelby owner.”

No comments: