Sunday, November 11, 2007

2008 Volvo XC70 Road Test

Interesting way to promote a vehicle I must say. Can't seem to think of seeing a story written this way as a sort of quasi-review for a car before. I've seen stories liek this for things like wedding shirts, or bride dresses, but nothing for a car. Maybe we should all write reviews like this from now on.

I'm on a forest service road in the mountains of northern Montana, just outside of Glacier National Park and only a few miles from Canada. I really don't need the ice-alert light in the instrument cluster to tell me that it might be cold enough for slippery, icy conditions. I can feel the cold through the window glass if I touch my hand to the side window, and I can see the white stuff coming down. It's sticking, too - just a light covering, but still a little unusual for mid-September. full story

No comments: