Friday, October 26, 2007

2008 Lexus ES 350 Review

I love me a Lexus. Don't know why, but I always have. Just love the cars. Even carry around these silly
promotional pens the guy at the dealership gave me in my glove box last time I was there. Well i don't carry them because I like the cars so much as I need a pen in my car and I happen to have that one in there ;).

In spite of all the ads you see showing premium-badged sedans blazing down a deserted twisty road, not everyone in the upper-income brackets is a race driver wannabe looking to double his heart rate every time he gets behind the wheel. To the contrary, there are plenty of people who prefer something different when they're in the car -- a more soothing experience when dealing with traffic-clogged commutes, nerve-frazzling construction zones and fussy kids on the way to school. For this silent majority, there's the 2008 Lexus ES 350. full review

No comments: